Options

Looking for a way to find records created before a date

ResenderResender Member Posts: 119
edited 2011-11-22 in Navision Attain
I need to find all the records in a table created for a certain date, and do that for each table in a list.
Is there a way to find these records

Comments

• Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Do you have the "Date Created" stored in each of your tables? Or some date field to use to filter them?
  • Options
    Not sure, the create date could be stored under completly diffrent fields for each table
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I don't know what kind of answer you expect. If you're not sure, then how can we help?

You've provided little to no details on what tables - or the reason why you need this.

You need to find out if the records you want have a date field or related table with a date field (ie Header & LIne tables). If not. then I don't know if you can do anything.
  • Options
    geronimogeronimo Member Posts: 90
    In case of ledgers there is also the possibility to have a look at the corresponding register tables for a date created.
  • Options
    Savatage wrote:
    I don't know what kind of answer you expect. If you're not sure, then how can we help?

You've provided little to no details on what tables - or the reason why you need this.

You need to find out if the records you want have a date field or related table with a date field (ie Header & LIne tables). If not. then I don't know if you can do anything.
    The reason I have litlle information to give is because I had litlle info myself, the reason we need this is that we want to do a cleanup of data from before this year (excluding any table that has to do with financials)