Problem - Nas keeps crashing

KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
I've problem with installing Nas, the service keeps crashing. On first run it starts but stops right after, after second try it gives me error "Could not start the Application Server for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Nas service on Local Computer. Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure."

The nasstart.cmd I've following line: (: -added in front after first run)
:nassql.exe appservername=Nas, NETTYPE=TCP, servername=ourSQLservername, database=ourDBname, company="our company name", nettype=tcp, startupparameter="TESTPARAM", objectcache=40000, installasservice
net start Nas

The same server includes SQLserver, Navision server, Nas server and Navision client.
the user for Nas server is domain admin and I've added it on SQL server as windows login user gave sysadmin rights and its also on the Navision Super role for our database "ourDBname"

It keeps saying logon failure but I realy dont know how that is possible, I recreated the user, checked the passwords again and again

Somehow it does not even leave mark on Application Event Viewer log
K.S.

Answers

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Try to run it via DOS as this "nassql.exe appservername=Nas, NETTYPE=TCP, servername=ourSQLservername, database=ourDBname, company="our company name", nettype=tcp, startupparameter="TESTPARAM", objectcache=40000" to see if it works (current user must have access to the DB).

Then try it also with the NAS user (you can use RUNAS for it).

BTW: it definitely looks like a some logon failure.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    Yeh I noticed its login failure, it works with the default Administrator account

Somehow the domain admin account I created gets that error, checking the coverage ->
    K.S.