Apply filter to List form based on Source

keithy1959keithy1959 Member Posts: 3
Newbie here trying to learn Navision ... apologies if this is documented but can't find the right search terms ....

Our Purchase List form has a SETRANGE filter of Document type = "Order", but I want to start using the Purchase Quote Main Form - When I press F5 to display the list form I want to change the range to "Quote" ( to show just the quotes ), but obviously change nothing when F5'ing from a Document Type = "Order"

I assume some kind of "If Statement" on the ApplyFilters code on the List Form to modify the current SETRANGE line, but how do I reference the origin form ?

Keithy

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    I don't see that code in the base version so maybe it is a customization. The document / card filters will actually "flow" to the list form, so because the document filters on document type the list should automatically as well.
  • keithy1959keithy1959 Member Posts: 3
    Understood - looking at it again with your comments in mind it appears that we have some customization that stops the default action. I will have aplay in the test system and try and work out the why's and wherefores. Thanks for your help - I may be back !!