Options

Navision 3.7 server service can not start on Windows 2003srv

rarintasairarintasai Member Posts: 2
I have a problem with Navision 3.7 server installation on Windows 2003 standard server. the service cannot automatic start.

If someone know how to resolve please help.

Comments

• Options
    PrebenRasmussenPrebenRasmussen Member Posts: 137
    Please let us know what is in the event log!
  • Options
    tana_cstana_cs Member Posts: 2
    I have same problem with this topic when i install Navision Server in windows 2003 and register that into service running. But when I connect that server by windows XP with Navision Client it have error occur below

The operating system returned the error (183)
    Cannot create a file when that file already exists,

I try to check what wrong in event viewer in server but it have nothing showing. By the way now am Re-formatting server again and re-install OS and Navision Server but that error still occured when I connect with clients..... I have no idea now :? please help... :cry:
  • Options
    PrebenRasmussenPrebenRasmussen Member Posts: 137
    Tana...
    What first comes to my mind is that the folder is write protected or some of the files are. Please check this.

Can you connect to the server if the client is installed on your server?

Also remember to tell which version you are using.
  • Options
    tana_cstana_cs Member Posts: 2
    Hi PrebenRasmussen
    First of all thank you for you reply. So about folder security it have full access for every one (I was setting this before I posted). And if I install Navision client on same Machine that installed Navision Server problem is still occured same connected from another PCs.
    I using Navision version 3.7.

Thank you for your help