Access mailbox Outlook 2003

Johnny_ReggaeJohnny_Reggae Member Posts: 63
I'm trying to read mails from a mailbox in Exchange 2003 using Microsoft Outlook 11 object library.
When running my codeunit from the Code Designer everything works fine, but when I try to call this function within the Application Server, I get the following error :
'Rejected Safe Mode action : Microsoft Outlook' with Event ID 2001.

Anyone has a solution for this ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• watungwatung Member Posts: 29
    I experienced once with my outlook 2002. Same error message. Then I follow the instruction from Microsoft:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319517

delete this registry key:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Terminal
    Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Resiliency

and the error message was gone.
  • Johnny_ReggaeJohnny_Reggae Member Posts: 63
    I know of this solution, but this Registry key doesn't even exist, so it must be something else...
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Does the user where you start the NAS with, have enough rights on the exchange server?

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Johnny_ReggaeJohnny_Reggae Member Posts: 63
    As far as I can see that user has full control (except 'special permissions')...
  • watungwatung Member Posts: 29
    I know of this solution, but this Registry key doesn't even exist, so it must be something else...

Oops, sorry.. that was in the terminal server. The location key would be different in other environment. Try to search for the word "resiliency" under key Outlook in the registry, something like HKLM or HKCU... \Outlook\Resiliency. Careful... backup first before delete. =P~
  • stigmastigma Member Posts: 1
    hi,
    I have the same problem, does anybody knows a solution?