Print Barcode Labels equals to no of Quanties

sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
Hi,
We are using Barcode for Items. We have to make a report which will print the Item No Barcode. From the device user enters the Part No and Quanitities. They want that watever is the quanityies of Item that number of copies hsould print. We made the report based on Item table but how to get the quanities/No of copies parameter.

To be more clear, I have an application in PDA device which will call the above report. In the device they will enter the Item No and quantities(always Integer). With Item No. its ok to filter the report but where in the report should i get the Quantity parameter to control the no of pages.

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    You'll need to create a function to set the value of the variable and call it before running the report. You can't do it using REPORT.RUN, you also have to create a report variable that points to that report so that you can call the function.
  • sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
    Hi matttrax,
    Yes i know that report.run cant be used. even i thought of calling a report function from the codeunit function which accepts parameters from the scanning device(NAS). but again the problem is how to run that report.
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Look at how the standard invoice report works (Copyloop Dataitem/No. of copies).