Options

Can't add a customer to customer source?

rkucharrkuchar Member Posts: 33
edited 2011-10-30 in General Chat
Sorry I know this probably isn't the correct section of the forum - but I am hoping someone will know the answer to this:

I am a Partner trying to add a customer to Customer Source. It says:

Sign in to CustomerSource.

Go to My Account > Our CustomerSource Accounts.

Click Add New Professionals.

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/customer/en-us/access-customersource/default.aspx

But when I sign in there is no My Account > Our CustomerSource Accounts on the left menu.

I am an "administrator" in Partner Source. What else do I need to do so I can add customers?? Thank you.

Answers

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Three Tier' forum to 'General Chat' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    They have a problem on their web site.
    If you are on partnersource and customersource, their web site gets confused, and mixes the two.
    Don't have them fix it for you - it just makes it worse.

It does not look like they put their best people on web site design.
  • Options
    ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    On partner source go to Voice. From Customer List select customer and under the customer tree on left side select Add Professional.
    This is how I do for my customers. Also I never use the option of "link Live Account" and instead select the option of "send an invitation mail".
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Options
    ssingla wrote:
    On partner source go to Voice. From Customer List select customer and under the customer tree on left side select Add Professional.
    This is how I do for my customers. Also I never use the option of "link Live Account" and instead select the option of "send an invitation mail".

Thank you that is it! I don't know why the "Official" instructions do not say this.... #-o
  • Options
    davmac1 wrote:
    If you are on partnersource and customersource, their web site gets confused, and mixes the two.
    Don't have them fix it for you - it just makes it worse.

:lol: