Sales Return

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,

In Navision> SALES & MARKETING. I made a Sales Invoice it's total Quantity is 162 and it's total value is 158000.

I want to return the same Invoice but when went to Return Order> clicked on Functions> Get posted lines to reverse.

But the quantity is showing 157 and amount is also showing less when i press F9.

I tried Copy Docuemnt option, in Copy Document option quantity and total amount is showing correct but when i post it. it says Appl. from item entry should not be 0.

So I tried Both ways even my Exact Cost reversing option is disabled in Sales & Receivables setup.

How can i return this Invoice with same Quantity and Total amount.???

Comments

• GRIZZLYGRIZZLY Member Posts: 127
    Try to manually choose the item entry in Appl. - From Item Entry field in Return Order lines.
    You could apply your return order to original sales entry.
    Sincerely yours, GRIZZLY
    Follow my blog at http://x-dynamics.blogspot.com
  • dansdans Member Posts: 148
    Check the remaining quantity and amount in Ledger Entries.
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Just a happy frood who knows where his towel is
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Thanks for replying.

Ok now i found there were 5 items in the invoice, whose UOM was not mentioned in the sales invoice and all of them were having 1 quantity each.

But i a removed only those items and i recreated them in return order, but still the quantity is same (Not Adding the Quantity).Those 5 item's qty is is not adding up to the total quantity and invoice!

Any idea??
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    add the uom to the entries?
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
    I did add UOM also but it's not effecting the total quantity still!!! :(
  • dansdans Member Posts: 148
    any customization ?
    Microsoft Certified IT Professional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Just a happy frood who knows where his towel is
    OKKKK!!!

Its not the problem with UOM.

Actually i also found some items and they equals to 5 QTY But when i use the option "Get Posted Document Lines To Reverse" option in Return order, those specific items are not including?????

Even though UOM,Qty, Price all of these columns are filled properlyin Actual POSTED SALES INVOICE but it's not catching these specific items for return??

I thought there might be some problem in the item creation itself but all the mandatory fields are properly entered for all of these items.

What could be the reason for this now??? Why only these items are not included for reverse even though they have QTY, PRICE,UOM in in Posted Sales Invoice??

If i will re create them in return order then i will need their "Appl From Item Entry" :(.