Options

MB7-841 Question

steven77steven77 Member Posts: 16
Hi all, I've this question in my exam:

You work in an international company which is called Wiikigo. And you're employed as the Developer for
Microsoft Dynamics NAV. There is a colleague who is named John in the company. From the options
below, he is asked to identify C/SIDE standards for a Check Line codeunit. But he is not clear about it.
Since you are the technical support, he asks for your answer. So what is your answer? (choose more than one)

A It is called from both Post Batch and Post Line.
B It may call the Post Batch codeunit.
C It calls the Post Line function to write the record after it is checked.
D It reads from the server after each call so the data is current

I Know that A is right and the other?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    ariukaariuka Member Posts: 19
    Correct answer is A, D...
  • Options
    lvanvugtlvanvugt Member Posts: 774
    The other three are surely wrong

B It may call the Post Batch codeunit.
    -> wrong as Check Line is only checking that the journal line contains valid data; nothing more, nothing less
    C It calls the Post Line function to write the record after it is checked.
    -> wrong as ... see B
    D It reads from the server after each call so the data is current
    -> wrong as Check Line gets the journal line by means of a record variable which it does it's checks on; no synching with server is done
    Luc van Vugt, fluxxus.nl
    Never stop learning
    Van Vugt's dynamiXs
    Dutch Dynamics Community
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' to 'NAV Courses, Exams & Certification' forum]
  • Options
    Also This 2 Question Please:

NODBC is used to implement the ODBC standards for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009. You intend to
    read and write data from an outside application by using this driver. Of the external tools below, which one can
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV ODBC be used with?

A Microsoft Dynamics NAV ODBC can be used with Microsoft Office Excel
    B Microsoft Dynamics NAV ODBC can be used with SQL Server
    C Microsoft Dynamics NAV ODBC can be used with Microsoft Access
    D Microsoft Dynamics NAV ODBC can be used with Crystal Reports

For me A B C was correct.

You work in an international company which is called Wiikigo. And you're employed as the Developer for
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You are appointed to work with a client. At present the client has to track both
    Departments and Projects. According to business requirement, the client needs to use a dimension.
    Therefore, you have to recommend an appropriate one which does not cost development time to rename
    fields in a lot of tables. Of the following types of dimension, which one is your recommendation?

A You should recommend Temporary Dimensions
    B You should recommend Global Dimensions
    C You should recommend Shortcut Dimensions
    D You should recommend Budget Dimensions

For me C was correct

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    May I suggest to other forum members not to respond to these. They are actual exam questions and the original poster is apparently trying to verify answers. I'm all for learning, but this isn't the right way to do it.
  • Options
    Thanks Matttrax..... and how you Know that are the actual exam question??????? :whistle: :whistle:
    Are you Certified? I am
    How many year dou you work in Navision? I'm six years

:-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    steven77 wrote:
    Thanks Matttrax..... and how you Know that are the actual exam question??????? :whistle: :whistle:
    Well, because I took the exams and I happen to have a really good memory. Also, a quick Google of the fake company name, Wiikigo, used in the questions brings up nothing but cheat sites, which don't make money by offering legitimate practice tests.
    steven77 wrote:
    Are you Certified? I am
    Yes, I am. I've passed the development exams for multiple versions of NAV, including the latest ones for NAV 2009. I've also passed multiple functional exams for versions 4.0 and onward.
    steven77 wrote:
    How many year dou you work in Navision? I'm six years
    I have also worked with NAV for six years.

Any other questions? :P