htm Conversion

joehiiijoehiii Member Posts: 2
Dear Madam or Sir,

We are having an issue with our company information picture (logo). The logo is sized correctly at approximately 1” x 1” for the report header but is being drastically blown up in size when Send>Report by Email converts it to an htm file. The other company Information text is being wrapped around making it unsuitable to send our customers.

We have adjusted the size as well as the resolution of the bmp to no effect. Why is NAV increasing the size of this bitmap to cartoon like dimensions? Is a remedy is available?

Kind regards

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    The handling of the BMP fileformat in NAV is a mistery for me. But I can tell you I've noticed similar behaviour.
    Not the blown up part, but the reversed effect. A bmp file with more detail but same sizes as the one in NAV.
    Replaced it and the file printed on reports suddenly became very small. I think it's the reporting engine in NAV classic that handles BMP's "incorrectly".
    I am currently researching this, but I'm at the point where I'll be looking at the bmp file format to see what NAV actually does with it. So although there is no remedy (afaik) it is currently being investigated by someone who is willing to share.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|