Dimension entries rollback problem

finderfinder Member Posts: 129
Hi!

I have a problem with rollback functionality. I have noticed that sometimes when rollback starts then it rolls back all the transactions but not always dimension entries (posted document dimensions and ledger entry dimensions). I tried to look through all development that we have made but didn't find any modification with dimension part and also didn't find any extra COMMIT-clause. Problem occurs after rollback when next transaction starts with the same ledger entry number that finds already existing dimension entries. I don't know if it can be caused of version we are using (5.0SP1EE FP1 - for Eastern Europe, SQL database) or something else. At the moment i can see problem whet it has been already occured but I cannot find the cause that generates it. I cannot also reproduce this error by myself. As I can understand that it occurs under some circumstances (like many users working the same time, some locking and ....). Does anyone have some suggestion what could be the cause of this situation or how to solve this.

Thanks in advance,
Anti