Transfers not showing

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,

I created a new store with all the configuration. Actually i had a empty database for another store so i modified it.

Everything is fine, I made some transfers for this new location, all the transfers are showing in Transfer header table and TRANSFER LINE" table but the only thing is it is not showing that transfer in the form 10001287.

The data is there in all the tables where it is suppose to be, but i can't see them in 10001287 form where i could post them it is blank!

Any ideas??

Kindly support this is kind of urgent!

Thanks & Regards,
Fahd

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    You're talking about an add-on form object ID - let me guess - LSRetail?
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Dear Rhpnt,

Yes LS retail, actually the form 10001287 is the form where i am suppose to post the transfer which i received from HO.

All the respective data for that transfer is currently available in Transfer Header and transfer line table and Transfer Header Status table.

But i cannot see that transfer in the form 10001287. it should show in this form then i will be able to post it only.

so basically 10001287 is the form whose source table is TRANSFER HEADER TABLE.

I have the data in Transfer Header Table but in that form 10001287 it is not showing that transfer.
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    You should contact the company that implemented LS at your site.