Importing No. Series using Data Migration

jackiesjackies Member Posts: 114
Hi there :)

I use Data migration to import our "template" structure for new companies and I have just updated the xml file with some new tables from a recent development.

The problem is with table 270 - Bank Account, where I import a Bank account card no. but fails reading this error: "You may not enter numbers manually. If you want to enter numbers manually, please activate Manual Nos. in No. Series BANKS."

Fair enough, however I also import a Vendor card and Customer card and I don't get any errors...All three no. series set-up use have Manual Nos unchecked and I want to keep it that way.

Why does this only happen with the Bank account card and not with Vendors and Customers? How can I overcome this issue?

Thanks

Comments

• jackiesjackies Member Posts: 114
    One more issue I have just come across:

I have also selected table 330 - Currency Exchange Rate, to import a single exchange rate for a specific currency and the starting date is not imported. I remember a similar issue back when we upgraded to Nav 5.1, 2 years ago and fixed it with a RIM update. However, this is not fixed although that update fixed all the issues with dates...