Data Replication on Statement

jem_ski12jem_ski12 Member Posts: 9
Hi everyone
I need help on data replication of Statement.

Problem are:
1. When I am running the STATEMENTS on Scheduler Job from store to head office
it has an error. "Cannot select record for update: Error 6150864: T8240 C6150864 The Transaction Status table contains a Boolean field that does not use a BIT SQL Server data type. A value other than 0 or 1 has been found in this field:"
I tried to disable the TRANS_STATUS subjob and its working, TRANS_STATUS is must not be disabled.

2. On my Test DB, I tried to delete the TRANS_STATUS subjob and Linked the table "Transaction Status" on STMT_ACCEPTED subjob,
Replication of Statement worked but there's no data replicated on Head office. when i checked the Application on Windows log, it has an error "Field does not exist, 6th field, name, table Transaction Status:, table 'Transaction Status': 90405, JSML1,8,10000, ,57,NULL,0,0,1,11"

Note: DB version = Nav 5.01
Store DB = Nav Classic
Head Office = SQL

Thanks for helping.

Comments

• ReinoudReinoud Member Posts: 58
    which form or report are you referring to?
    Reinoud
  • jem_ski12jem_ski12 Member Posts: 9
    this happens on Scheduler Job when the scheduler run the Job Header STATEMENTS. I don't know if this error is from Nav or it is an error on MS SQL 2008.
    The second error is viewed on the Event viewer -> Windows log -> Applications of Computer management if the STATEMENTS Job run
    Sorry, I still don't see the mentioned report or form. Can you give me the mumber?
    Reinoud
    sorry, what report or form do you mean? the object i am replicating?
    object contains on sub job of my data replication:
    Tables:
    Statement
    Statement Line
    Safe Statement line
    Transaction Status
    Trans. Sales Entry Status

I run this on "Scheduler Job" form. I hope I've given you the right information you need to help me.
    Thanks in advance. Your advice is very much appreciated.
    I have no good nes: Ok, today I received the answer - yes, NAV 5.0 is not compatible with SQL 2008 replications: see http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/29420/155214.aspx
    Reinoud
    Thank you for the information sir.