Sync Contacts of a Mailing Group to Outlook

navuser23425navuser23425 Member Posts: 2
Hi folks!

In our Company we are using NAV 2009 since a few months. Contacts can be synchronized to Outlook, successfully. Sales Persons work as well. So the Current setup is working.

Now we just want to synchronize Contacts, which are member of a certain Mailing Group.

I created a Sync job for table 5056. Synching just the Contact Name and Mailing Group Code to custom outlook fields works perfectly. But I cannot get Field Data from Table 5050. In the Fields-Window I selected in another row table 5050 and did the join (WHERE(Nr.=FELD(Contactnr.)), then selected the name-field. But when i select the target outlook property i get the message that those two fields are write-protected and cannot be synchronized. I tried out other properties, same there...

What I don't get, in the default Contact Sync Job they sync table 5050 and the Country/Region name is taken from table 9 in exactly the same way. and there it obviously works...

Has anybody out there already achieved to sync just certain Contacts being member of a mailing group?
I would be very glad if somebody knew a solution to this weird behaviour.

Thanks in advance

Comments