Update TR6 Challan Details Report??

Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
Hi Experts,

How can i view TR6 Challan?? I have done all necessary setup & entries for Service Tax but when i open & update this Challan one message has come->There are no records with this document number.Why this is happen??and how i can view this report??
Madhavi Pandey.

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Indian Localization
    Have you made the payment of service tax. If Yes,then use the document number of payment entry in the update challan details.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
    ssingla wrote:
    Indian Localization
    Have you made the payment of service tax. If Yes,then use the document number of payment entry in the update challan details.

I have done Service Tax Payment but.........
    what do you mean by Document number of payment entry?? Plz explain it clearly.
    Madhavi Pandey.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    ssingla wrote:
    Indian Localization

The document number of the voucher you typed while posting the service tax payment.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
    ssingla wrote:
    ssingla wrote:
    Indian Localization

The document number of the voucher you typed while posting the service tax payment.

Can you plz suggest me any Help file or Reference/Functional Manual ????? related with this topic with one by one step or any type of screen dump??
    Madhavi Pandey.