Storing BLOB field in Variable

sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
HI,
In the User Setup Table we created a new field Called Signature which is of type Blob. We are using Approvals for all documents. But the problem is When we have multiple approvers how can i used a variable to store there signature and than print on Documents. In case of single approver i can Just use the Source expression of picture box. SO for this requirment i thought of Using Repeat unitil for approval entry table bt the only question is where i will store the bolb field.

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    You need to get user setup(another rec var) table for each approver when you reach at final approver then you can directly put recvar.signature in source exp.
  • sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
    HI Vijay,
    yes But this will give me only the last approver. that is working fine now also. but my query was how at store the value or blob field in a variable. i know i can use the Approval entry data item and Use the body section but actually i want to print all the approvers in horizontal way.
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    sunnyk wrote:
    actually i want to print all the approvers in horizontal way.

Then why don't you use integer dataitem and print signature based on approver entry?