Printing Of Reports Duplex Printer

seanpinseanpin Member Posts: 3
edited 2005-01-25 in Navision Financials
First of all please accept my apologies for knowing nothing about Navision, I am placing this post on behalf of a client.

My client is generating reports from Navision and is sending the reports to a Hp printer with a duplexer (prints on both sides of paper). There are several hundred seperate reports being generated and they vary in length between 2 and 3 pages long.

Due to the length of the reports some are spilling onto a second sheet of A4, whereas some do not, this is having the effect of some reports which need to be seperate, being printed on the back of the last page of the previous report.

I am hoping there is a way that this can be prevented, that each report will be forced to start on a brand spanking new sheet of A4, any assistance will be very much appreciated, and apologies again for my complete ignorance of the program.

Thanks

Sean

Comments

• Ian_piddigntonIan_piddignton Member Posts: 92
    Hi there

Do you mean they are different reports or are they the same report for different customer(as an example)

If it si the later the there is a property in the report that forces new pages. Are you part of the clients solution partner for Navision? FI so i suggest you talk to one of the developers, if not you need to talk to the partner that installed and supports them to check the report.

If you want more please feel free to PM me.

Regards

Ian
  • seanpinseanpin Member Posts: 3
    Hi there, sorry for the lack of clarification in my initial post.

You are correct that it is the same report for different customers.

I work as network consultant, an external party carried out the install of Navision.

I will pass on your comments about the "force new page" property, if they are still having issues then I will refer them back to the Navision partner.

Thanks for your response