Options

axapta 3 demo download

vynxvynx Member Posts: 6
edited 2005-02-02 in Dynamics AX
some one know where to download axapta 3 demo version?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    yamukadamyamukadam Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

I presume you are not working in an IT company. So, if you from user side, you should contact Microsoft partner in Indonesia and perhaps they would be able to give you demo version. However, it would be always advisable to have experience partner consultants provide demo to you. Self learning of Axapta is very difficult.

In case you are in IT company which is a MBS partner, you can ask your practice head to provide you the same.

Regards,
    Yusuf Mukadam,
    Microsoft Practice Head,
    SDI Technologies
  • Options
    vynxvynx Member Posts: 6
    i see u from indonesia, can you help me to give me axapta demo version?
  • Options
    AxaptaHelpAxaptaHelp Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

If you are not working in IT company then how will you come to know, which Microsoft partner has best experience consultants?

Best is, contact local Microsoft Office and they will guide you.

Cheers :evil:
  • Options
    yamukadamyamukadam Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

Well, partners are approached directly many times. Yes, but if you want to avoid the pain of searching for good partners, you can contact the following persons in Microsoft also who can guide you..

1) Andreas Kagawa : akagawa@microsoft.com

Regards,

Yusuf Mukadam
    Yusuf Mukadam,
    Microsoft Practice Head,
    SDI Technologies
  • Options
    razaqadrazaqad Member Posts: 12
    Hello.

Can one learn axapta on their own. I mean if one has knowledge about accounts & finance, IT, IS and user guides included in the axapta cd , is it possible that he can learn axapta without any training from anyone.

Or its just waste of time ...........???
  • Options
    dangaetdangaet Member Posts: 3
    Yes, you can learn it on your. If you have worked with other ERP systems and understand the logistic and production concepts it is not that difficult.

You can find lots of documentation on the internet. Even on this community you can download documentation.

There are other communities you should join:

Here is a web-site where you can find an overview of several other coummnities:
    http://axapta-knowledge-village.blogspo ... chive.html