Options

NAV 7 Functionality question

aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
edited 2011-08-24 in General Chat
Has anybody had a chance to see the NAV 7 Beta version? I'm curious if anybody has insight. I'm specifically looking to see how durastic the changes are to Service Management. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    People who have seen the NAV 7 Beta version, aren't allowed to talk about it in public.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    I suggest that you register for Directions USA in October in Orlando. You should be able to get your answers there.
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    many people from Microsoft also come to NavTechDays.

I'm sure you can find answers there as well :-)

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Yes, but then he has to come from the USA to Europe which can give quite a jetlag for just two days. ROFL.
  • Options
    Well, people are coming from Australia and New Zealand .. so why not from the States? :-)

Eric Wauters
    My blog
  • Options
    aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    Believe me, I tried. Even used the template that was provided.

Hi,

Staying up to date on the latest technology is key not only to my job performance, but to the performance of our company as well. That's why I'd like to attend the NAV TechDays 2011 conference in September. With two days of deep technical content delivered by Microsoft product managers and other technology experts, this is my chance to see how they are going about being more productive and providing innovative technologies & solutions.

I'll:
    * Get in-depth information regarding the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV '7'.
    * Gather knowledge concerning NAV development and deployment, best practices, related technologies.
    * Talk directly to the team building the product.
    * Network and learn from other partners and customers how they are meeting their ERP needs.

The event takes place in Antwerp (Belgium) on Thursday 29 & Friday 30 September 2011.

The NAV TechDays 2011 conference web site has more information: http://www.navtechdays.com.

Thank you for considering this opportunity for me and for our company.

Guess I'll have to wait and see :whistle:
  • Options
    See you there!! :-)

Eric Wauters
    My blog