custom text in report

OtiOti Member Posts: 2
Hey Folks,

I am completly new to this navision thing and i'm fooling around with some reports in our navision 4.0 sp3.

I have an issue inserting a custom text in a report that should be printed with some - the text is not in the system, it is just supposed to be a note on the printed report. When running the report, Is it possible to have a pop-up or something where the text can be typed? or something alike?

I hope you understand the question and is able to help

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    As you are new to this navision thing, I suggest you first read some Classic Reports fundamentals and walkthroughs.

This info is available through the MSDN site:
    Designing Reports for the Classic Client
    Report Fundamentals
    Classic Report Walkthroughs

After you have read this, and tried creating some simple reports, you can use this forum to post some specific questions to your problems.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Oti wrote:
    Hey Folks,
    I have an issue inserting a custom text in a report that should be printed with some - the text is not in the system, it is just supposed to be a note on the printed report. When running the report, Is it possible to have a pop-up or something where the text can be typed? or something alike?
    I hope you understand the question and is able to help

You can add text box in Request form to type the text and to show it on Report.. :thumbsup: