Reorder point problem

LionLion Member Posts: 39
Hello

I have problem with Planning Worksheets in NAV 5.01. When we use NAV 3.60 everythink work fine but when we upgrate to the 5.01 Planning Worksheets stop working. In image you have my SKU setups and what generate my wokrsheet when prepare sales order with quantity 460. I understand first line:
Actual inventory = 5
Reorder ponit = 15
we must buy 10.

But wy he generate next two lines I don't know. In Nav 3.60 we have one line with quantity 460.

Please explain me what is wrong.
Regards,
Maciej Rutkowski
SKU.JPG 72.6K

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    The second line meets the sales order qty of 460 (5 in stock + 10 + 445 = 460) the third line is created because of the "Reorder Quantity" and "Order Multiple" fields in the SKU. The planning worksheet functionality has chaged a lot since v3.6. At least read the online help on this topic.
  • LionLion Member Posts: 39
    rhpnt wrote:
    The second line meets the sales order qty of 460 (5 in stock + 10 + 445 = 460) the third line is created because of the "Reorder Quantity" and "Order Multiple" fields in the SKU. The planning worksheet functionality has chaged a lot since v3.6. At least read the online help on this topic.

Ok, but why in second line navision use only sales order without "Reorder Quantity" and "Order Multiple" fields in the SKU. I read help and whitepapers but I don't find information when navision generate extra line without any parameters from SKU.
    Regards,
    Maciej Rutkowski
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    From v4, NAV always creates separate requsition lines...
  • LionLion Member Posts: 39
    rhpnt wrote:
    From v4, NAV always creates separate requsition lines...

It is very bad news for me. Is some chance to setup navisian that not generate this separate lines?
    Regards,
    Maciej Rutkowski