Font for check (cheque) number

swjswj Member Posts: 68
Hi Experts,

Can share what font should be used to print check (cheque) number that appear in check printing similar to below screenshot

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• swjswj Member Posts: 68
    I found the font type is MICR, however after installed in windows 7, this font type can't be used in NAV reports..(although i can select this font in Ms. Word)... ](*,)

Any advice please...
  • vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,139
    So, why can't you use the font in the NAV Report? What happens when you type the font name in the control's FontName property and then print the report?.
  • KYDutchieKYDutchie Member Posts: 345
    Hi,

We had this problem too. It is strange that we could use that font in Word, but not in Nav.
    We fixed it by copying the MICR font files into the application path for Windows 7 machines. Strange but true.

Regards,

Willy
    Fostering a homeless, abused child is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    KYDutchie wrote:
    Hi,

We had this problem too. It is strange that we could use that font in Word, but not in Nav.
    We fixed it by copying the MICR font files into the application path for Windows 7 machines. Strange but true.

Regards,

Willy

Thanks for sharing the info..

can you explain where exactly need to copy the font files?
  • carballocarballo Member Posts: 1
    Hi:

I have the same problem, I find that installing in a win 7 without updates it work, but when updates are installed, it stop printing MICR fonts.

what is the application path for Windows 7 machines??????

Regards,

Carballo