Options

Interaction between two AddIns within the RoleCenter

eddi241990eddi241990 Member Posts: 2
edited 2011-07-21 in NAV Three Tier
Good Morning everybody,

I am new and this is my first post so I hope I won't break any rules for posting something.
I have a big problem and I was working countless hours until now to solve this or to find a solution at the internet,
but without success. I have created two Addin's and put them to the Role Center. One control is a Grid and the other control is a chart. I want both controls to interact with each other. If a new row was selected in the Grid, the grid should fire the SelectionChanged event and pass a string right to the chart. After the chart gets the string, it draws a new graph.
The problem is know, that every addin is in it's own page and one page does not know the other, so that I can't change directly the source expression of my chart-addin and that's why the hasValueChanged-Event won't be fired.
I thought about saving references to the instances while creating the addin's, but I don't found a way to do this.

It would be wonderful if someone knows a solution for me.(I am using Dynamics NAV 2009 R2)

Greetz:-)
Edgar

Comments