How can create an item which is not effect Excise Registers?

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Hi Experts,

What setup is required to create an item which is not effect Excise Registers(RG 23A Part I & Part II)

Reason behind this is......................................

I am raising a Supplementary Bill and also create Supplementary Bill as item using item card,category is Finished Goods(FG).,through this method this item effect Excise registers which is wrong.

Because supplementary Bill is raise for only revised rate adjustment(only for price/value adjustment)and that FG item is already sold earlier and taxation already deducted from it.

Now I want that this new item Supplementary Bill(item category-FG) will not effect Excise registers after transaction posting because i am using sales Invoice form to post this entry,next my question is......................what item category i have to choose for this Supplementary Bill item or create a new category with this item??????????
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    when it comes to your question in Item master you need to select the Excise accounting type = Without CENVAT in the field.
    why dont you select the option Charge(item ) or G/L account for Supplementary invoices ?
  • raveendran.sraveendran.s Member Posts: 119
    when it comes to your question in Item master you need to select the Excise accounting type = Without CENVAT in the field.
    why dont you select the option Charge(item ) or G/L account for Supplementary invoices ?

Can you please explain the process little more?
    --
    Regards,
    Raveendran.BS