Options

jump to URL Hyperlink issue

gdkve9gdkve9 Member Posts: 161
edited 2011-06-29 in NAV Three Tier
Hello all..

I am facing an issue with an expression while using the jump to URL to create hyperlink on the records of the report.

The following works fine and the system gives a hand symbol for hyperlink:
="DynamicsNAV:////runreport?Report=50022&Filter=%22Trans. Inventory Entry%22.%22Store No.%22:"+Fields!Trans__Infocode_Entry_Store_No_.Value+"&Filter=%22Trans. Inventory Entry%22.Date:"+Fields!Trans__Infocode_Entry_Date.Value
But when I add the following filter to the above expression:
+"&Filter=%22Trans. Inventory Entry%22.%22Transaction No.%22:"+Fields!Trans__Infocode_Entry_Transaction_No_.Value
like this
="DynamicsNAV:////runreport?Report=50022&Filter=%22Trans. Inventory Entry%22.%22Store No.%22:"+Fields!Trans__Infocode_Entry_Store_No_.Value+"&Filter=%22Trans. Inventory Entry%22.Date:"+Fields!Trans__Infocode_Entry_Date.Value+"&Filter=%22Trans. Inventory Entry%22.%22Transaction No.%22:"+Fields!Trans__Infocode_Entry_Transaction_No_.Value
The hyperlink symbol disappears and I am unable to drilldown.
The same filters on classic report is working fine but I am suprised why is it not working while using in expression :-#

Awaiting on your precious suggestions where I might be doing wrong :-k

Thanks in advance.
Dilip
Falling down is not a defeat..defeat is when you refuse to get up.

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    i have a codeunit that i use to build these kind of filters. check out my blog for the hyperlist article, you can download the codeunit along with a sample to use it. It will save you a lot of time and typo errors.
    i've not even read your filter string...sorry but it's too long :) .
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog