Codeunit error msg comes in Purchase/Sales Invoice Screen??

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Hi Experts,

Why this error message comes in Purchase/Sales Invoice Screen at the time of posting???
Plz find the attachment....................
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    Because either you or the user who tried posting didn't have rights. (Either through security roles or license) to call functions in the Sales-postpushkart (yes/no) codeunit.

This is "normal" because the sales-post (yes/no) or sales-post & print codeunit is called each time a sales document is posted. If you don't have rights on those objects, it's normal that such an error is displayed.
    This is "abnormal" because it seems like this codeunit is a customized object to me. Sales-post pushkart is not standard nav (afaik). Maybe localisation or customisation. Either way, check your rights.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • GRIZZLYGRIZZLY Member Posts: 127
    I suggest it's an add-on functionality. If you just imported some object files, first of all you must check you Roles Permission and include records, which allows you to access to the new objects.
    Sincerely yours, GRIZZLY
    Follow my blog at http://x-dynamics.blogspot.com
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    Sog wrote:
    Because either you or the user who tried posting didn't have rights. (Either through security roles or license) to call functions in the Sales-postpushkart (yes/no) codeunit.

This is "normal" because the sales-post (yes/no) or sales-post & print codeunit is called each time a sales document is posted. If you don't have rights on those objects, it's normal that such an error is displayed.
    This is "abnormal" because it seems like this codeunit is a customized object to me. Sales-post pushkart is not standard nav (afaik). Maybe localisation or customisation. Either way, check your rights.

Yes you are right this codeunit is a customized object,Sales-post pushkar.

Thanks for your reply.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    GRIZZLY wrote:
    I suggest it's an add-on functionality. If you just imported some object files, first of all you must check you Roles Permission and include records, which allows you to access to the new objects.

Regards,

Rinki