TDS on Salary

pravin_mpravin_m Member Posts: 67
Hello Everybody

I want to enter the TDS on Salay, My Salary amount is Rs. 100000/- p.m. and tds Rs. 13260/- then how we entered in nav2009 and show in TDS Returns

Thanks in advance

Regards
Pravin Maheshwari

Answers

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    I strongly suggest you look for a Payroll Add-on otherwise Define Employee as vendor and route the transaction
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Define Employee as vendor and route the transaction

Can you enlighten me with how you propose to provide solution following this method considering I will have multiple slabs gender and income wise and further that I will have a definte percentange of TDS for full year income and not on transaction basis.

The only solution to me is to have a NAV Payroll addon or third party payroll solution. In the later case don't expect NAV to prepare Form 16 or any Salary TDS return.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • raveendran.sraveendran.s Member Posts: 119
    ssingla wrote:

Can you enlighten me with how you propose to provide solution following this method considering I will have multiple slabs gender and income wise and further that I will have a definte percentange of TDS for full year income and not on transaction basis.

The only solution to me is to have a NAV Payroll addon or third party payroll solution. In the later case don't expect NAV to prepare Form 16 or any Salary TDS return.

Dear Singla, please check this post...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43259
    Everybody gives the same solution whenever this topic is coming.

Now, I too Eager to have the solution for this issue. I request the same from both of you...

Thanks
    --
    Regards,
    Raveendran.BS
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    ssingla wrote:

Dear Singla, please check this post...

http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43259
    Everybody gives the same solution whenever this topic is coming.

Now, I too Eager to have the solution for this issue. I request the same from both of you...

Thanks

If you carefully read both the posts, you will find the difference in the requirements. While the one referred by you ask for linking of employee with COA and accounting but in this current post the original poster has put a requirement of TDS return which is not possible by just entering employees as vendor. You need to have a full payroll module for it.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in