ERROR when importing merged objects

MarocNavNoobMarocNavNoob Member Posts: 31
hi,

i'm trying to import objects i've merged with the upgrade toolkit. i'm getting the following error : your program license does not permit you to delete the outlook tasks folder path field in the salesperson/ purchaser table.
Contact your system administrator to update your program license.

Comments

• MrArchyMrArchy Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I think this field is in a protected range. This could be a microsoft range or a range from a partner. add-on;

What could be is that in your database, there is a field called 'outlook tasks folder path' in your salesperson/ purchaser table, and this field does not exit in the new version of the table you try to import.
    So NAV will try to delete the field, but your license does not permit you to do this.

Hope this helps you.
  • JedrzejTJedrzejT Member Posts: 267
    Hello,

As i remeber there is trick about this..
    After merge you have Objects in txt format, then you must import those object to "OLD" version database, then export in fob format from OLD db, and then you can import those without licensing problem from fob format.

Im almost sure about this..but not 100%, because i do upgrades long time ago.. You can try.
  • MarocNavNoobMarocNavNoob Member Posts: 31
    @archy, actualy it is the case. this field does not exist in the 2009 version. do i need it remove it manually. and i think there are a lot of fields i should remove.
    @JedrzejT : well , i tried to import object on the old version base but its gives me an error telling me i don't have permission.
    and the txt file format its not the same. because i used a 2009 client to export my objects. its the only way to make the devtoolkit merge work, exporting using the same nav client.