Creating menu item issue

Stan09Stan09 Member Posts: 63
Hi,

I' m using C/Side client 2009 R2 Sql Server Option. I try to create a menu item under a partner menu suite level with a developer licence. The matter is that in the "Item Properties Window", the "Page objet type'' is not available in the "objet type" list option. So I cannot create a menu item link for page object.

Does anyone have ideas about this issue. Please share.

Regards

Comments

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    When you click New in menu Site, it will ask for "design For" at the top
    If you select RoleTailored Client then only you can add pages
  • manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285
    You do not have any page type option in any of the menu suite when in design mode.

To what i understood is that you want to link a page in the navagation pane(i.e Sales & Receivable).

For this you need to design the Dept. Menu suite and in the navagation pane when you insert the item in there you will find under Properties Window you will find the page type option in object type.

It depends on menu suiteyou are designing for (i.e Classic or RTC).
    Regards,
    Manish
  • Stan09Stan09 Member Posts: 63
    When you click New in menu Site, it will ask for "design For" at the top
    If you select RoleTailored Client then only you can add pages

My system do not behave like that. Why?
  • Stan09Stan09 Member Posts: 63
    You do not have any page type option in any of the menu suite when in design mode.

To what i understood is that you want to link a page in the navagation pane(i.e Sales & Receivable).

For this you need to design the Dept. Menu suite and in the navagation pane when you insert the item in there you will find under Properties Window you will find the page type option in object type.

It depends on menu suiteyou are designing for (i.e Classic or RTC).

I designing menu suite for RTC, I 've created a menu suite in the navigation pane of the classic client sql server option, When i want to create a menu item under the menu suite, page object option is not available in item properties window.
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Which Menu Suite you are modifying(30 or 10XX)?
    For RTC you have to modify 10XX.
  • manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285

For this you need to design the Dept. Menu suite and in the navagation pane.
    Regards,
    Manish