Incorrect header on reports?

mgcclcmgcclc Member Posts: 2
Hi, I am very new to Navision so I apologize if this is a terribly stupid question! :oops:

We are trying to print out a range of sales invoices, but there seems to be a problem with the header on them. The first page comes out correctly, but the second page repeats the header for the first page while producing the correct information for the rest of the page. Subsequent pages appear to increment correctly, but that means that the header is always one record behind the rest of the page so the while report is incorrect.

I have been trying to figure out what the problem is, and it seems to have to do with the order in which various tasks are carried out when the report runs. It seems that after the first page, the next record from Sales Invoice Header is retrieved after the header for that page is processed, but the rest of the page proceeds correctly, so only the header contains information that belongs on the previous page.

Could I please have some advice on how to fix or work around this issue? Thank you!

Comments