Options

How to solve this currency code issue?

KaviKavi Member Posts: 45
edited 2013-12-04 in NAV Three Tier

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
There is no Currency Exchange Rate within the filter. Filters: Currency Code: USD, Starting Date: ''..''
OK

Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    where are you receiving the error? There are different ways to solve it based on where you are experiencing it.
  • Options
    KaviKavi Member Posts: 45
    Hi,

I got this issue when posting sale invoice.(from sales invoice form)

thanks.
  • Options
    aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    Is the posting date specified in the header? If you're using a currency code there will be an exchange rate that the system will need to calculate based on dates. If you enter the Sales Lines before the posting date in the header, you will get that error.

I've also seen that error a few times related to pre-payments. Are you using them on this order?
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    Click Lookup on Currency Code of your Invoice..
    Click Exchange rates in Currency..The starting Date of Currency Exchange rate may be greater than Invoice Posting date or you dont have any line
  • Options
    Robyn_DavisonRobyn_Davison Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I am getting same message when using Suggest Lines from Timesheet into Job Journal for a Job setup in FCY. The Currency and exchange rates have been setup prior to initial timesheet entry. Everything looks correct, so why this message:
    There is no Currency Exchange Rate within the filter. Filters: Currency Code:NNN, Starting Date ".."
    Thanking you in antic.
    Robyn