Options

Initial Install - License Information

alps_mistryalps_mistry Member Posts: 3
edited 2011-02-11 in Dynamics AX
Hello,

We are new to Axapta and have just been provided with our License Codes. I have installed Axapta and SP3 (not the demo install) and worked through the Install check list. When I entered my License Code it seemed to be accepted (the status changed to "Ok" or another appropriate message).

But when I logon to Axpata, it always connects in Demo Mode (displayed on title bar of Axapta window). So I do not have access to all the functionality.

Is there a flag somewhere to switch out of demo mode or have I missed sonmething? I have tried technet, looked at docmentation and also visited a number of forums, but nobody seems to have had this problem! Have I done something wrong during installation??

Thank you,
Alpesh

Comments

• Options
    razaqadrazaqad Member Posts: 12
    i think yo have imported the demo company data .....
    you may check your chart of accounts .... or company information ... to see weather its the demo data or not ....

the company name is also shown on the titlebar
  • Options
    alps_mistryalps_mistry Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

I contacted MBS and thet supplied me with a new License files. All is well now.

Thank you,

Alpesh
  • Options
    patelashlesh83patelashlesh83 Member Posts: 54
    Hi,

I have partner source login but i am not able to find the palce to request for the BUS/VAR layer.
    Can you please suggest me the place that where to fill the request form on MBS site?

Thanks & Regards,
    /Ashlesh