Temporary table as dataitem in report

HenningThHenningTh Member Posts: 59
I have a great need to make a report using a temporary table as the dataitem.
I cannot make it work - any good ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285
    Check report id. 29 - Export Acc. Sched. to Excel.
    Regards,
    Manish
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    We cannot add temporary tables as dataitem..
    by using integer dataitem, we have to repeat the records of temptable and use them
  • HenningThHenningTh Member Posts: 59
    Thanks Manis Sharma, but don't really works for me. The Rep.29 makes only one iteration and print to Excel in the Loop.
    I need first to print from another table - and then run through the data in the temporary table - and under certain cirmstances I have to print the content from the temp.table.
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    What exactly you are looking to do may not possible to get from here either the concept of printing a report based on temp table has been defined.
    iteration of records from temp table has appear through only integer dataitem in report you need to mind logic to get output as how you looking for.

Thanks
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    Mibuso has some great how-to's to offer. One of those is an example how to use a temptable in a report.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
  • manisharma31manisharma31 Member Posts: 285
    OK.
    Create a report with data item as a buffer table.
    In the report define a local variable of the buffer table.

In the report on the trigger filter you data based on the tables from where you want the data & insert the data in the local buffer variable.

After that on the report section show the related fields from the data item buffer table.
    Regards,
    Manish