Calculate Whse. adjustment

mikfrimikfri Member Posts: 5
I got a client that runs Dynamics NAV 4.3 and WMS. Under some circumstances when the have register whse. item journal and then runs Calculate Whse adjustment it misses the adjustments done in the whse. item journal. Anybody out there that come across the same problem and have a solution for that problem?

Comments

• dipakpatel2505dipakpatel2505 Member Posts: 169
    Hiii mikfri,

I have faced the same problem in NAV 2009 SP1,R2.

In Such Problem,I found such warehouse entries whose Adjustment is not done and remove those entries from Warehouse Entry so that Bin Content will come to its same state as it was before posting Whs Journal.

You should check
    1) For Positive Adjustment,"From Zone Code" and "From Bin Code" value for Whs Jounal Line before posting it."From Bin Code" must be equal to "Adjustment Bin Code" set on Location Of Whs Journal Line.

2) For Negative Adjustment,"To Zone Code" and "To Bin Code" value for Whs Jounal Line before posting it."To Bin Code" must be equal to "Adjustment Bin Code" set on Location Of Whs Journal Line.

One More thing One should be careful that For Positive Adjustment,"From Bin Code" and "Adjustment Bin Code" of Whs Journal Line Location must be same and For Negative Adjustment,"To Bin Code" and "Adjustment Bin Code" of Whs Journal Line Location must be same. If you donot follow above convention then Warehouse Entries can be created in reversed manner hence when you calculate Whs Journal from Item Journal then Transaction will be reversed i.e. If you have done "Negative Adjustment" then It will show to post Positive Adjustment.

Let me know whether it is helpful to you or not.

With Best Regards,
    Dipak Patel
  • mikfrimikfri Member Posts: 5
    Hi Dipak,
    Thanks for the answer. I will check your answer right away and I will get back to you

Best regards
    Mikael
  • dipakpatel2505dipakpatel2505 Member Posts: 169
    hi mikfri,
    You are most welcome...

If Provided information is helpful and solved your problem then Please donot forget the thread to mark as solved..

With Best Regards,
    Dipak Patel