CHANGECOMPANY not working when processing IC Outbox

dashenk23dashenk23 Member Posts: 40
I am working with the Intercompany module and have two companies setup along with the corresponding IC Partners in both companies and also selected the related company name on all IC Partner records. The IC information is also setup in the company information for both companies. We ran a test and created/posted a purchase invoice and the g/l entries were created correctly and the document was put in the IC Outbox. The problem happens when trying to process the Outbox entry, the code is erroring in CU 427 ICInboxOutboxMgt on the line following the CHANGECOMPANY line. The error is saying that the IC Partner does not exist...even though it is in that company.

PartnerICPartner.CHANGECOMPANY(LocalICPartner."Inbox Details");
PartnerICPartner.GET(ICInboxJnlLine."IC Partner Code");

When I debugged the issue the LocalICParter record has the correct company name in the Inbox Details, and the IC Partner Code from the ICInboxJnlLine does exist in the company being changed to, so I'm wondering why it is not finding it...it almost seems as if the CHANGECOMPANY command is not working...

The version is NAV 2009 R2 and there are no modifications, the issue happens in both the Classic Client and RTC. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Are you using SQL? Try to use SQL Profiler or client monitor to see which SQL command is executed... Have the client enough permissions for the target company?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.