Options

Develop license, no permission to design page 5000071!?

drdr Member Posts: 11
edited 2011-05-23 in NAV Three Tier
hello,

why is it possible to access most of the cost account objects (tables, forms, pages) but not the specific page 5000071 (CostAcc Sched. Overview Matrix) with a development license??

as part of a customer change request i have to design this page. is there any reason why i was able to change most of the related objects but not this single page?

regards,
daniel

Comments

• Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    I guess your developer license is not up to date. Sometimes you have to renew it for the new version.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Even when you have a developer license, you still need granule access to certain number ranges. That number looks like it's an add-on product, maybe from Germany?
  • Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Yes, indeed. Especially some Partner AddOns only give access to some of their objects. But this is a standard AddOn in Germany and with a german up to date developer license you should have access to all of its objects. As far as I understand Daniel, he has got access to other objects of that AddOn, so I think it's just a matter of update his license.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    drdr Member Posts: 11
    hi,

einstein is right, it´s a module from addon-db in germany and i am able to access other forms and objects from that module. so i think our development license needs a refresh.
    but the license itself is not expired... at the moment i am waiting to get the new license.

daniel