Cancellation of Posted Transfer Order

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Hi Experts,

How to delete or reverse Transfer Order.I want to cancel a Posted Transfer Order.
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Fully complete the transfer order. That means to receive it to the "Transfer-to" lcoation. Then enter and process a second transfer order to move the inventory back.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    bbrown wrote:
    Fully complete the transfer order. That means to receive it to the "Transfer-to" lcoation. Then enter and process a second transfer order to move the inventory back.

Can I use Item Journal(Entry type - negative adjustment) for reducing Inventory from that location????
    Regards,

Rinki
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    If your previous transfer order is from A to B then Create a new transfer order from B to A and ship and receive.
    If your previous transfer order is from A to B then Create a new transfer order from B to A and ship and receive.

Actually I have already done this,Ist I post negative adjustment then again pass the correct entry through Transfer Order,is this correct??
    Regards,

Rinki
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    why do you want negative adjustment?

Only for removing or deleting Inventory from that location and Every Item has a BOM.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    No need to pass any negative adj. you just reverse "transfer from" and "transfer to" location with same lines as Mr. mohana suggest and then pass correct entry.