Can't create items

VeicaVeica Member Posts: 43
Good morning,

A user is now unable to create items in the system, everytime he tries to create a new item he gets an error message saying "The material list does not exist. Identification fields and value: Contract No. xxx, change order xxx and entry no. xxx"

He was able to create items a few days ago and we haven't changed anything in the database. I deleted his zup file because that usually solves the problem and it's still not working. I get the same error now and I didn't an hour ago!

We're running 5.1 local and I looked for filters and there are no filters, flow filters, etc.

I don't know what else to do now :(

Answers

• ReinoudReinoud Member Posts: 58
    it looks that you try to make an article with BOM. When exactly do you get the message? With insert on a new number or later when you try to save?
    Reinoud
  • VeicaVeica Member Posts: 43
    I get the error as soon as I do F3 to create a new item. I didn't have this problem this morning until I logged in NAV using the other user's information.

I can create an item from the table direclty but not from the form.
  • VeicaVeica Member Posts: 43
    I found the problem!! I don't know why I didn't think about it sooner but running the debugger told me what the problem was and it had nothing to do with the error message!

Thanks for your help :)
  • ReinoudReinoud Member Posts: 58
    I would look into the inventory setup; see if nothing has been changed there. Second run with debugger and see where the code breaks.
    Reinoud