Options

Opening List Page on NAV Main window instead of New Window

knmknm Member Posts: 170
edited 2011-05-16 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,
I'm currently running running NAV 2009 R2, and trying to create a Rolecenter part that will store List Pages from NAV.
This page will have an "Open" action that will run the specified List Page, but merely using the code "PAGE.RUN" will only open a new page instead of opening the list page on the Main window.

Is there a way to open the List Page, so that the list page will open on the Main window, just like how List Page is called when clicking on the entry from the Navigation Pane?

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Kenji

Comments

• Options
    elrobertoelroberto Member Posts: 11
    try page.runmodal
  • Options
    Hi elroberto,

Thanks for your response.
    I tried running the list pages using "page.runmodal", but that opened up a new page, too.

Is there a limitation in NAV in opening the page in NAV?

Thank you.

Kenji
  • Options
    deV.chdeV.ch Member Posts: 543
    I guess you can not open the list page in the main-window by code. if you use code then it opens the page in a new window. You need to set the page in the properties, then it will run in the main window.
  • Options
    deV.ch,

Would you let me know where in the Page Property I have to set the properties?

Thank you.

Kenji
  • Options
    On the ListPart Page Property, I created a new "Action" with a Run Object set to one of the List Pages that I wanted to display on the Main Screen.

But running the Page action that I just added only launched the report in new window instead of the main window.

Is there specific page property that I need to set?

Thank you.

Kenji