Generation of C Form

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Ques:How Can I generate C Form in navision 2009.
Regards,

Rinki

Comments

• mgmuthamgmutha Member Posts: 55
    Hi Rinki,

Go To Financial Management -> Setup -> Sales Tax -> Tax Forms -> Select State Code -> Select Form Code -> Enter C form Prefix No. in Series Prefix column -> Enter Numeric C Form No. (Except Prefix No.) Starting No. on From No. and Enter Numeric C Form No. (Except Prefix No.) Ending No. on To No. -> Click on Forms Tab -> Create Forms -> After Genreation you can view the Form No. under Forms Tab -> Forms.
    Manish Mutha
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    mgmutha wrote:
    Hi Rinki,

Go To Financial Management -> Setup -> Sales Tax -> Tax Forms -> Select State Code -> Select Form Code -> Enter C form Prefix No. in Series Prefix column -> Enter Numeric C Form No. (Except Prefix No.) Starting No. on From No. and Enter Numeric C Form No. (Except Prefix No.) Ending No. on To No. -> Click on Forms Tab -> Create Forms -> After Genreation you can view the Form No. under Forms Tab -> Forms.

And what about printout???? I want to take a print of C form.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • mgmuthamgmutha Member Posts: 55
    You need to customized that report.
    Manish Mutha
    Regards,

Rinki
    mgmutha wrote:
    Hi Rinki,

Entering of C Form Number is not possible in transaction level because its given by Sales Tax department after the period ending(maybe Monthly or Quarterly),we have no "C form Number" in Transaction level then how can I issue C form??
    I have checked "C form option" and also select C form code(without entering C form number) at transaction level.But after posting transaction without selecting C form number,when I check "TAX FORM" list,C form- Issued Column is showing Blank?? now I want when I receive C form number for any Vendor I am able to check this Issue form column or is it possible this work become autometic.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    "Form No." functionality in NAV is obsolete. It used to work when every form issued represented single invoice. Nowadays forms are issued on monthly/quaterly/yearly basis.

You will need to customize the functionality of assigning Form No. on a periodic basis. Printing of forms from NAV is out of question as you mentioned they are issued by sales tax dept.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    ssingla wrote:
    "Form No." functionality in NAV is obsolete. It used to work when every form issued represented single invoice. Nowadays forms are issued on monthly/quaterly/yearly basis.

You will need to customize the functionality of assigning Form No. on a periodic basis. Printing of forms from NAV is out of question as you mentioned they are issued by sales tax dept.

You are right,thanks :)
    Regards,

Rinki