Matrix Form to Excel

bekiobekio Member Posts: 204
Hello Everyone,

I am using Items by location to export to excel. I have seen a lot of posts but no one has an solution.
I have used also navision send to excel button, but it does not send all the form to excel, just dhe fields that are from Item tabel, but not the matrix variable.
I have seen also the Account Shchedule, but it is depended on some tabels, it uses Analysis Line and some other tabels to get information wich account schedule to send to excel, and than calculats values depended on fields(columns) that are in that account schedule.

My questions is can i refer to variable in matrix to get the value for each item and each location.
I am using default navision Items by Location form.

Or does someone had to do send to excel this form, and how you did?

Thanks in advice.

Comments

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Generally I used to reduce the width of columns until i can see all columns in matrix form..you can remove navigation pane and try to fit all columns in form and try
  • bekiobekio Member Posts: 204
    Generally I used to reduce the width of columns until i can see all columns in matrix form..you can remove navigation pane and try to fit all columns in form and try

I don't understand it, can you explain it more. How did you send it to excel, can you describe in some steps.

Thanks mohana,
    :?