Cost accounting module

GiostGiost Member Posts: 7
Hi all,
I've just downloaded from the partner source the Cronus demo database.fdb localized for the North American market (Nav 2009 SP1 and R2). I can find the kitting functionality but the cost accounting seems to be disabled.
Even in the object designer, I see the kitting objects (KITNA6.0) but I can't find cost accounting objects (CACEM6.0).

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Answers

• lvanvugtlvanvugt Member Posts: 774
    Cost Accounting (CA) is only realesed to a restricted number of countries. This does not include US.
    For WE I know the following countries do have CA: ES, PT, NO and CH. DE and AT have a generic partner solution for CA.

BTW: the SOD for NAV 7 states that CA will become part of NAV w1, meaning that by then it will also be available to all other countries
    Luc van Vugt, fluxxus.nl
    Never stop learning
    Van Vugt's dynamiXs
    Dutch Dynamics Community
  • GiostGiost Member Posts: 7
    You're right, thanks!

Just checked on the partner source:
    The Liquidity module will be implemented in the following 14 countries:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, United Kingdom, Spain and Portugal.

The Cost Accounting module will be implemented in the following 11 countries:

Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Spain, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland and Turkey.

The Kitting module will be implemented in the following countries:

North America (USA, Canada and Mexico), France, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines.