Transfer are coming Twice

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,
There is a very crticical kind of problem i have seen in Navision. It doesn't happen everytime but most of the times in one of my store.

My store guys they posted a transfer let's say with Tranfers Reference no. S0014TO-000100, or external Document no.S0014ISMGT-000265.

Now since they have posted once and in WH they have received and posted. I was checking item ledger entry and i saw that there are 2 transfers with same item with same quantity & WITH SAME REFERENCE NO. and EXTERNAL DOC no.

is existing twice in the item ledger entry, which means that inventory was deducted twice with same quantity & document is also showing twice. i am just wondering how come the same transfers with same identification has hitted twice????.

I have tested their database as well by making it Dummy and as per the setting the system will never create the same Reference no. if the one has already posted. Even if the sales staff will try to Enter the series manually it won't let them enter that manually. So there is no chance that they can enter the same number by mistake or something.

If i will check the status in INSTORE MANAGMENT>PERIODIC ACTIVITES> INSTORE DOCUMENT. It is showing status like

INSTANCE : 1
DIST LOCATION: S0014
STATUS CODE : SHIP

I have also attached the Status snap shot for clarification.

Furhter more, I have attached the snapshop i took in the item ledger table.

If you will notice that tranfer no. S0014ISMGT-000265 is showing in item ledger entry as posted as well as in second snap shot where status is shown it is still on SHIP???

can any one please tell me that what could be the possible reason for that ???? ](*,)

Comments

• SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    Looks like customized to me. Are you working with an add-on?
    I deem it wise to contact your partner and request an explination.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|