Rounding Type on LCY

rocopsarocopsa Member Posts: 38
Dear experts,

Please help! [-o<

I need to have LCY (Korean Won) to be no decimal place and Rounding type to be "Up".
Then, the result I want to have in LCY will be:
10.12 --> 11
10.98 --> 11

I know the rounding precision is in General Ledger Setup - "Amount Rounding Precision" to be 1. But, where could I set the Rounding Type as "Up"?

Actually, I've set in Currency Code master on both settings in the line of WON (the LCY) but it seems not working...... #-o

So, could any of you please help?

Thanks in advance,
:)

Comments

• jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hello rocopsa,

there are only the fields 59 (Inv. Rounding Type (LCY)) and 90 (VAT rounding type) in the G/L Setup table. This will change the rounding method on the sales and purchase invoices, if invoice rounding is active on sales and purchase. VAT rounding precision seems only to have an effect if you enter net amounts and the gross amount is calculated. If you enter gross amounts, the amount will be rounded on nearest and then divided into base and VAT amount (also rounded to nearest). To change this behaviour would be a major effort I think. You could try out a dirty trick: If the amount entered is non-zero, add 0.5 before validating. But this would require C/AL code.

with best regards,

Jens
  • rocopsarocopsa Member Posts: 38
    Thanks very much, Jens!

That's what I've guessed there is no such function to deal with the LCY rounding type.
    Since I searched for some codes about LCY calculation, none of them will have the rounding type in the "ROUND([field],GLSetup."Amount Rounding Precision",{"Rounding Type"})" statements. Such {Rounding Type} does not exists.......

So, as what you said, may be I should do some modification then.......

Thanks anyway!
    Rocopsa