Options

database connectivity

maheshmaurya1987maheshmaurya1987 Member Posts: 21
edited 2011-05-23 in SQL General
hi!!!!
All i want to connect the native database through C# .net.
Please give the idea that how we connect the database (Native database) in C#.

Comments

• Options
    bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    External access to the native database can be achieved with either N/ODBC or C/Front. Both of these are covered in the documentation.
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • Options
    bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Well actually SQL stands for "Structured Query Language". It's a universal query language whose core set is known as "ANSI SQL". While various manufacturer's SQL products may have commands and syntax specific to them, they must first adhere to the ANSI Standard.

BTW - What does this have to do with the original poster's question?
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    It's a common spam strategy. They create a user, post some replies with distantly relevant information. If the forum admin doesn't pick it up they go in and change their profile to include links to whatever it is they want to link to.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    DenSter wrote:
    It's a common spam strategy. They create a user, post some replies with distantly relevant information. If the forum admin doesn't pick it up they go in and change their profile to include links to whatever it is they want to link to.
    I put some rules in my mibusocrawler to pick up that kind of posts. :-)
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    So now that the user and their posts have been removed, most of the replies this topic don't make any sense anymore :mrgreen: