Top 10 items

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,

I want to create a report for our wholsale customers. i mean the sales of SALES & Marketing. But we are selling them on consigments as well. we have our retail section as well but i don't wan the sale for those.

I want top 10 items sold to Whole customers but it should also deduct the returns.

Is that possible? if yes then how can i create that report what could be the steps for creating it. I will be greatful.

Thanks & Regards,
Fahad

Comments

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    what about studying training materials?
    people does not have all this time to make a step-to-step guide.
    Take also a look at standard report 711, it can be helpful and inspiring :wink:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Dear Belias,

can i get training materials from customer source. I don't have it actually & secondly the report you told me i've added Customer Tab in the filterization part. but i am giving the customer no n date.

It is not i think filterizing that properly. How can i make this possible to filterzie the customers?
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    That report is just a sample, for a top - 10 report based on the item table. You can't expect that a filter on customer dataitem magically gives you the desired result. :?
    You need some basic programming skill in C/AL to achieve that behaviour, depending on your business need. Are you a developer or an end user?
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog