Receive Line Scanning

rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what this error is trying to tell me. I've tried to debug but can not figure it out. Here is the process i'm taking.

First I create a PO and release it.. next I go to Shipping & Receiving and Receive Line Scanning. I scan the first product I received and enter the total quantity received. I type in //CR to close the receipt after everything has been received. Next i type //CO to close the order and i get the following error..

I only have one item which is on Line No. 10000 but idk what this error wants me to do.. any insight would be appreciated

thanks..
-rico1931

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Looks like their is a field called "Action Required" and it is set to YES on that line.
  • rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    Savatage wrote:
    Looks like their is a field called "Action Required" and it is set to YES on that line.

thanks Savatage.. any way to debug and find out what that field name is?
    -rico1931
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    rico1931 wrote:
    Savatage wrote:

thanks Savatage.. any way to debug and find out what that field name is?
    The field name looks like "Action Required"

Perhaps there is something about the receiving that the system has marked this line as a line that needs to be looked at due to some oddity.
  • rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    thanks for all your help.. figured out it was a license issue..
    -rico1931