Options

RTC Report Printing Issue

dipakpatel2505dipakpatel2505 Member Posts: 169
edited 2011-04-08 in NAV Three Tier
Hello Everyone,

I have the following RTC Report Problem for NAV 2009 R2:

I have developed RTC Report Sales Excise Invoice.

I have set the standard size of 8.5in,11in in Report.

When I give print report to PDF using PDFCreator/Inbuild Save as PDF Functionality then print report using Printer on A4 Paper then It prints perfactly but when I give print on Printer directly from Report Running mode then It doesnot show proper output(printout) formatting point of view i.e. All four side border disappers and one-one character from Left&Right side cuts.

Any suggestion is appriciated.

Comments

• Options
    KaviKavi Member Posts: 45
    Hi,

you ll check page width, page height, right margin & left margin in Report properties (report Layout in MS Visual Studio)

Regards,
    Kavi.
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    And also, don't forget to check the printer setup: i've had a similar problem in the past and if i remember well, my printer had different margins from the report margins. Check it out.
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    dipakpatel2505dipakpatel2505 Member Posts: 169
    Hello Mirko,
    Thanks for Reply.
    How can I check Printer Margins ? You told "your printer had different margins from the report margins." Please tell me How did You check that your printer had diffrent marging from Report Margin ?
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    to check the printer setup
    Control panel->printers->right click on your printer->printer properties :shock:
    to check the borders of the report:
    in visual studio report designer, click in the grey (empty) area of the report, check the Margins and PageSize properties.
    then click in the white area of the body section and check how large it is.
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog