Options

Data Incorrect in RTC

lamba010lamba010 Member Posts: 44
edited 2011-04-07 in NAV Three Tier
Hi...... :D

I have a report which contains a trigger named Sales shipment Header(Body) which has some fields of Sales shipment header itself and some of the fields of Sales Shipment Line.

The data of Sales Shipment Header in the trigger is coming correct, but the data of Sales shipment line is not accurate, it is coming 1 row below the actual data as occuring in the classic. #-o

I have attached the Sreen shots as follows:

1) Classic Section containing the Sales Shipment line fields on Sales shipment header body.
2)The RDLC layout.
3)The Classic Print Preview.

Answers

• Options
    The RTC Print Layout is also attached.
    Kindly compare the Classic and RTC Print Layouts, which will show you the exact difference.
    RTC.jpeg 172.2K
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    First: can you please post a screenshot of your dataset? (through "about this report" functionality")?
    Second: It seems like the first sales shipment header does not have any line (or it has a line with type <> item), and in some way it screws up the lines in the printout. Do you really want to print shipments without item lines?
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    1)The datasets in used in the Rdlc are shown in the screen shot.
    2)There isn't any code on any part of the report.

Belias Can u please explain ur second point :-k
  • Options
    That is not the dataset. Please search mibuso or google for the "about this report" function. This function is very helpful to troubleshoot this kind of errors.
    In the second point, i mean that sales shipment header does not have item lines, and i'm asking you if you want to print this line...i can't explain it better :-k
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Here is the dataset used in the report.
  • Options
    ARGH! gotcha! (i need a pair of glasses 8) )
    in classic client, you have put all the textboxes of the sales shipment line in the sales header body section.
    Move them in the section below! (sales shipment line, body)
    -Mirko-
    My Blog